GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TETENAL 1847 GmbH
§ 1 Scope
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Tetenal 1847 GmbH (www.tetenal.com) and entrepreneurs who buy goods through our shop.
We do not accept any conflicting or deviating terms and conditions.
The contract language is German.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The offers on the Internet constitute a non-binding invitation to you to buy goods.
(2) You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process, you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery methods, etc. Only by clicking on the order button do you make a binding offer for the conclusion of a purchase contract. You can also place a binding order by phone or fax. The confirmation of receipt of your order immediately by e-mail or fax does not constitute acceptance of the purchase offer.
(3) We are entitled to accept your offer within 1 working day by sending an order confirmation by e-mail. After fruitless expiry of the period referred to in the first sentence, your offer shall be deemed to have been rejected, i.e. You are no longer bound by your offer. In the case of a telephone order, the purchase contract is concluded if we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, then you are no longer bound by it.
§ 3 Customer Information: Storage of the contract text
Your order with details of the contract concluded (e.g. type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We send the GTC to you, but you can also access the GTC at any time via our website after the conclusion of the contract.
As a registered customer, you can access your past orders through the Customer LogIn section (your account).
§ 4 Customer Information: Correction Notice
You can correct your entries at any time with the delete button before placing the order. On the way through the ordering process, we will inform you about
further correction options. You can also complete the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Retention of title
The object of purchase remains our property until full payment has been made.
§ 6 Statutory Liability for Defects and Limitation
(1) Statutory Liability for Defects
There are statutory liability for defects for our goods.
(2) Restriction of liability rights for defects (guarantee)
Your warranty claims due to defects in the purchased item shall become time-barred one year from the transfer of risk.
Excluded from this regulation are the following claims - for damages - for fraudulently concealed defects - from a given guarantee - for recourse in accordance with Sections 445a, 478 BGB - due to defects in building materials and components that have been used for a building in accordance with their usual use and have caused its defectiveness. The statutory limitation periods apply to these excluded claims. In the event of a given warranty period, the longer period shall apply to the Buyer.
§ 7 Limitation of Liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, provided that these do not relate to essential contractual obligations, damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG). The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives.
One of the essential contractual obligations is, in particular, the obligation to hand over the item to you and to give you ownership of it. Furthermore, we have to give you the matter free of material and legal defects.
§ 8 Place of jurisdiction
The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our registered office if you are a merchant.